STERIS’ Finn Aqua Bio Pharma Series GMP Steam Sterilizer cycles
are selected via a recipe list. Most parameters are user selectable.
Cycle progresses through programmed cycle. Exposure temperatures
are maintained within +/- 0.5oC.
• Easy to Validate – Systems are fully tested and pre-validated during
our factory qualification under production like conditions and full
• Compliant – Systems are designed, manufactured, tested and
documented according to the latest global standards and practices to
facilitate compliance with GMP, cGMP, GAMP and others.
• Productivity – Rigorous design and accurate control system assure
effective and reproducible cycles. Available cycles include B, C, G-delta
T, AC, SAMX and RP.
• Flexibility – Systems are designed for different/demanding
applications with cycle versatility to accommodate varying load types
and a full range of loading, transfer and other auxiliary equipment.
• Reliability – Chamber material is AISI 316L SS with maximum carbon
content of less than 0.03% to reduce corrosion and help extend the life
of your chamber.
STERIS FINN-AQUA follows the GAMP 5, A Risk-Based Approach to
Compliant GxP Computerized Systems.