For GMP-regulated pharmaceutical companies required to
decontaminate aseptic material packages, such as vial stopper
bags, wrapped components, and syringes, transferred
between areas of different classifications.
The DC-A process cycle consists of three distinctive phases:
– VHP Decontamination
STERIS’s non-condensing vaporized hydrogen peroxide
technology that ensures:
– 6-log reduction of bio-burden.
– A unique process for reducing particulates on
– A short cycle time with proven decontamination result
throughout the chamber.
– A completely independent system that is easy to install
– Very low hydrogen peroxide consumption
– Uncompromised operator safety achieved through
extensive risk analysis
– GMP compliance certificate for process, performance
and equipment by TÜV SÜD Germany